ACA II Homeless Youth Liaison Contact Information
Marianne Dubitsky – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for more information @ (925) 755-1252
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Students are guaranteed enrollment in school by the federal McKinney Vento Act and California State Law if they live:
- In a shelter (family, domestic violence, youth shelter or transitional living program).
- In a motel, hotel or weekly rate housing.
- In a house or apartment with more than one family because of economic hardship or loss.
- In an abandoned building, a car, at a campground or on the street.
- With friends or family because you are a runaway or an unaccompanied youth.
- In substandard housing (without electricity, water or heat).
Any student experiencing homelessness may apply to ACA I or II. Please visit our Application Page to apply.
Do you need resources?
- Visit the 211 Contra Costa County Database