The ACA Family Network is made up of ACA adults who volunteer for fundraisers and social events for the enrichment of our children. The money we raise goes back to our school for study trips, family activities, and classroom supplies. If you have a child/grandchild/niece/nephew/etc. at ACA, then come join us & help make a difference!
Family Network Events
Dine Out for Dollars
Go out to eat and earn money for our school!
Oct 15 from 3-9pm: Panera (TBA)
Nov 12 from 4-9pm: Mod Pizza (4301 Century Blvd. Pittsburg)
Your ACA Family Network works hard to support our school, our students and our teachers. How can you help? Glad you asked. This one is easy. Participate in the Family Network Annual Give!! Any donation great or small is appreciated and needed so that together we can ensure that our school, students, and staff get the support they need! (And P.S. your donation is tax deductible!). Contact the office, or email the Family Network to find out more information. This year you can make your donation through check, cash or PayPal: https://PayPal.me/ACAFamilyNetwork
New & EASY Fundraising Opportunity – Benefit App
● Download the app
● Link a checking account or credit card to this secure site
● Purchase digital gift cards and use on the spot! Lots of options including Walmart!
● Earn money for our school!
On Fridays, after school, the FN will sell popcorn & candy for $1. All profits go back to the school! If you would like to help, please email ACAFamilyNetwork@antiochcharteracademy.org
Keep Track of Your Volunteer Hours
Each ACA family is asked to volunteer 40 hours per year. Our Family Network Parent Volunteer Coordinator has already set up accounts for each family.
All you need to do is go to https://www.trackitforward.com and sign in using the email address you gave the school. Your temporary password is Aca01. After logging in, please change your password to a permanent one of your choosing.
If you can’t find an account created for you, you can contact the Family Network with questions at ACAFamilyNetwork@antiochcharteracademy.org
Family Network Meetings are the first Thursday of each month
Meetings are held in Room 4 at 6:30 on the ACA campus. The board welcomes and encourages all ACA families to attend the meetings. The meetings are not just for board members, but for all ACA family members.
FREE child care can be provided by Middle School students, but parents must RSVP to the meeting in advance.
If you plan on coming to the meeting, email the Family Network Board at ACAFamilyNetwork@antiochcharteracademy.org, and let them know you will need the Free Child Care services during the meeting.
Easy Ways to Earn Money for ACA!!
- AmazonSmiles: Shop at Amazon? Shop at Amazon’s fundraising site, smile.amazon.com and they will donate back to ACA. We are registered as The Learner Centered School, Inc.
- Box Tops for Education: Clip out those Box Tops for Education boxes found on General Mills, Hanes, Betty Crocker, Gold Medal, Ziploc, Progresso, Old El Paso, Kleenex, Fiber One, Hefty, etc. and drop off them in the collection box in the school office. You can also register at boxtopsforeducation.com and have more opportunities to raise funds. We are listed as The Learner Centered School, Inc.
- Good Search: Forget Google and Bing, use goodsearch.com for your web searches and they will donate a penny per search to ACA. They can add up! We are listed as Antioch Charter Academy. While there you can also sign up for GoodShop and GoodDining and others!
- Shoparoo…Upload this free app to your smartphone. Then take photos of your receipts from stores, restaurants, etc. and they will donate back to ACA. We are listed as Antioch Charter Academy. Info at shoparoo.com
- scrip: Register your Safeway card with The Learner Centered School, Inc. Safeway cards need to be reregistered each year.
- Annual Give: This is a great opportunity to make a donation to our school, knowing that your money will go directly to benefit our students. Annual give donations are accepted any time throughout the school year, and they are tax deductible.