- Family Flurry of Fun Raffle! Each class has been asked to bring a basket for the raffle. The theme for the Middle School basket is “Chillin & Grillin”. Please look for a SignUp Genius email, and sign up to donate an item for our basket! Thank you in advance!
- 1st Trimester Report Cards will be emailed home on Friday.
Week 2- Renaissance Assignments- not inclusive; teachers may add additional assignments. In class assignments not finished during class will become homework.
- Vocabulary Work – Write the word and define it. Write one good sentence using the word. Complete word work on the word; due Thursday, quizzes on words – Fridays
- Writing – Respond in COMPLETE paragraphs. Before you submit, look at each sentence and make sure it is complete; due on Thursday
- Writing – In a five-paragraph essay, explain the illustration/visual metaphor. Describe what it shows about changes in European life at the end of the Middle Ages that led to the flowering of arts and learning called the Renaissance. Essays will be peer-reviewed and edited. Submit the Final Essay on December 1st.
- Current Events –On Monday get topic and LA class entrance ticket from Mr.Fuller . Do some quick research (ask parents, family members, internet). Write two questions you have about your topic; due Wednesday
- Literature Book & Work: follow the pace chart for reading (The Vanishing Point). RJW & Reflection due Thursdays, quizzes on Friday
- Renaissance Project – Students should be researching and creating a powerpoint project. Project Practice is on Thursday, November 30th. See attached document for topics/groups, requirements & rubric
- Math (see Pace Chart) – assorted due dates; assessments on Fridays