- This Wednesday, August 23 from 6~7pm is Back to School Night for the Middle School Parents! This year we are back in person (no Zoom)! All students need to have at least one parent/guardian representative at the meeting. This meeting will help you understand our program, and what we will be asking of both your student(s) and you to help them have a successful school year!
- Make sure you sign up for Remind! This free app will help remind you of events happening at our campus, including if we need to send out a schoolwide announcement. See the attachment for instructions on how to sign up for our classroom
Week 1 – Critical Thinking
- Chromebooks have been assigned
- Students will sign up in their Google Classrooms (Humanities, Math, Science, & Student Resources). Students can access their Google Classrooms at home, using their school gmail account.
- Students will set up their RJWs
- Students will begin morning rotations (Math, Humanities, IS)
- Afternoons will be spent doing baseline STAR assessments (Math & Humanities), and intro to Science & Workshop mini lessons
- Work that is not finished in class, will become homework.
- A BIG Thank you to everyone who sent in supplies!. The students are already using them (especially the kleenex).
- Afternoon electives will begin next Monday. Middle School students are signing up for their electives today.
- This Wednesday is the first day of Wonderful Wednesdays. Students received their Wednesday shirts today. Students must wear their shirts and athletic shoes on Wednesdays.