- On Friday, September 22, we are going to IFly (Union City) for a physics themed study trip . Study trip forms went home last week. This form, plus the $45 is due by Sept. 8th (no late forms will be accepted). We need drivers for this trip! Because of the distance, and the capacity limit at the business, we are limited on how many chaperones we can bring, so you must be able to take a minimum of 4 students. The trip will be from 8:45~5pm. Drivers must also have their Proof of Insurance (Declarations Page) showing $100,000/$300,000 liability coverage into the office asap (see attached example) to drive. If you can drive, please let us know ASAP, and how many students you can take.
- No school on Monday, September 4 (Labor Day)
Week 2 – Critical Thinking Assignments- not inclusive; teachers may add additional assignments. Work that is not finished in class will become homework.
- Writing (essay) – due Aug 31
- Commonlit – due Sept.1
- Current Events – Debates (mini/practice & formal); mini debates will take place through-out this week, with formal taking place next week. Students are working in teams.
- Informational Literacy (partner project) – due Sept 7
- RJW (free choice on book) – read required chapter(s) then answer prompt question in your RJW journal; due Fridays
- Math (Pace Chart) – assorted due dates; assessments on Fridays
- Science (project, participation, journal) – assignments usually due on Science day
- Duolingo – 75XP due each week
- Afternoon electives begin today.
- Reminder (Please help us keep kids safe) – students will receive a Reflection if they do not dress correctly for Wonderful Wednesdays. Students must wear their Wednesday shirts and athletic shoes on Wednesdays.