Family Network Board Members once again welcome you to a new school year! Whether this is your first year here or you are a long-standing member of this school family, we are so glad that you are here!
We welcome your participation in the ACA Family Network, where we work collaboratively to support our teachers, our students, and all our school families! Please mark your calendar for our upcoming meeting and events.
Here are some opportunities to help ACA:
1. https://www.trackitforward.com/ : Sign up for your family account to track volunteer opportunities. Use the email address you gave the school and the temporary password Aca01. Remember to change your password once you get in. Contact the ACA Family Network if you have any questions or need help accessing track it forward firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Family Network Wish List: We have created a Family Network wish list on Amazon. If you’d like to donate any of these “Wish List” items we would greatly appreciate it. These items are needed throughout the school year. Pick the items and pay for them and Amazon will ship directly to the school.*ALL DONATIONS COUNT TOWARD YOUR FAMILY SERVICE HOURS AS WELL!*ANY DONATION YOU ARE ABLE TO MAKE IS FULLY TAX DEDUCTIBLE. ACA I Family Network – Amazon Gift List – Amazon Gift List
When you purchase any of the items, please make sure it is delivered during office hours.Thanks!
If you’d like to stay up to date, offer ideas, or ask questions of other parents, please join our
Facebook group, ACA Family and Friends at
Our first general Family Network meeting is scheduled for September 8th at 3 p.m. and will take place in the multi-use room.
Here are some of our upcoming events:
- Family Dance – September 28th
- Movie Night – October 19th
- Panda Express – October 31st
In closing, we want to thank you all for your help and support in the past. We appreciate your time and efforts. Our common goal is to make our school and our students’ educational experience the best they can be. That being said, we’d love to hear from you! Your input, ideas and feedback are important to our work. Mrs. Sarah Glenn (Treasurer) and Mrs. Yessika Berrios (Fundraising Chair) will be present at Back to School Nights with more information and to help with questions that you may have. We would be delighted to help you in any way we can.
Again, welcome back and we look forward to seeing you soon!
See you at Back to School Night!
ACA Family Network Board
Parent Network Board 2023/2024 & Contact Info
Co-Chairs: Corey Cruz
Secretary: Brooke Farrington
Treasurer: Sarah Glenn
School Volunteer Coordinator: Salena Killion
Social Chair: Janika Barnes
Fundraising Chair: Yessika Berrios
Members at Large: Everyone!