- Graduation on Wednesday at 4:30pm. 8th grade students need to be there at 4:15!
- Missing Books: if you receive an email from us regarding a missing math textbook and/or literature book, please make sure to return it or the $ to cover the replacement cost by Thursday. Thank you.
- Science Unit Final
- Prep for Archaeological Dig
- Finish/make -up/retake tests
- Return all books that have been borrowed
- 8th grade work on speeches; 7th grade meets with 6th grade for introduction to our program.
- Archaeological Dig Activity
- Year Review of Concepts/Themes Activity
- Last day of Wednesday classes (PE will have a Water Play activity)
- Graduation at 4:30
- Archaeology Unit Final
- Clean out lockers
- Dissection (Science)
Friday (minimum day)
- Whole group activity/reflection
- Clean classrooms
- Hand out Yearbooks
- Report Cards go home (paper copy)
- End of Year Party starts at 12pm