- State Testing is on Thursday this week! Please make sure your student is in school. It is easier on the student to take the tests with their peers, then making them up by themselves while they miss class time. Make ups will take place this week too.
- Minimum days on Th & F. No school next Monday.
Week 5 – Archaeology
Presentations will be tomorrow (Tuesday), and will finish up next week. See attached document for requirements. Ask your student to show you what they have done so far.
This Week’s Assignments/Homework: n
ot inclusive – assignments may be added. Class assignments not finished during class become homework.
- Writing 4/5: Write a letter to the donor in which you identify the archaeological site we should visit and persuade her that it is the correct choice. Be sure to support your opinion with concrete details and convincing commentary. Remember to include two-chunks in each body paragraph. Weave together if capable. Add transitional words to open and close paragraphs. Write an introduction with a good hook and a conclusion with all of the required elements. (Pay attention to lessons in class); due May 25
- CommonLit: Working Moms Have Been A ‘Thing’ Since Ancient History; due Thursday
- Crash Course: World History #4; due Friday
- Kahoot: Work with your presentation groups to create a Kahoot on your presentation. Write 6-8 questions with 4 good answer choices. Add pictures that connect to each questions; due on Thursday.
- Math: CPM, Khan, POD, pacing guide with due dates, assessments on Fridays
- Science “EcoSystems”: creating a study guide; due on Science day
- Archaeology Project: presentation days assigned (May 23, May 30, June 1). Students need to be present on all 3 days.