- Flurry of Family Fun (this Thursday, Dec. 15): Middle School has chosen Family Fun Night as our theme for our donation basket to this event, and we would appreciate your donations to make our basket full and exciting to win! No donation is too small. We also accept monetary donations which can be used to buy a bigger item that fits in the theme. Raffle tickets will be sold at the event and the money raised by raffle ticket sales goes directly back to our school. We are still looking for donations. Please send any donation to the school by tomorrow!
- EE trip to Family Harvest Farm for Group A this Thursday, December 15 . We need drivers for this trip . If your student is going, please consider driving. Drivers need to be here by 9:40am, and we will return to campus by 12pm. Drivers need to have a copy of their 100,000/300,000 liability car insurance on file in the office, and a copy of their driver’s license on file in the office. If you can drive, please let us know how many students you can take (minimum of 3). Students not attending the farm will do EE assignments at school.
Group A – to farm on December 15AbrilAlexanderAlyssaBritneyEmmy driveKarinaKevenKevinLillianLyricMalachiRosieSophiaTerry
- Ice Skating at Walnut Creek Ice this Friday. Students need to bring a sack lunch to eat at the park. Students not attending will have a normal school day. Thank you to Ferguson, Gomez, Taylor, Bowman, Cortez, Gochenouer, Evers, and Karimi for driving. Drivers, please be here by 10:40am. Drivers need to have a copy of their 100,000/300,000 liability car insurance on file in the office (see attached document for an example).
- Diversity Potluck: On Tuesday, Dec 20 the MS class will have a Diversity Celebration potluck to celebrate all we have learned over the past 9 weeks. Please talk with your student about a dish they could bring that represents their culture/home. Students are signing up in class.
This Week’s Assignments (Teachers will
assign additional assignments – students DO HAVE homework every night)
- Math – daily work (CPM, Khan, POD) & due dates, with assessments on Friday
- Science – Family Life; unit final this week in Science class
- Vocabulary – due Thursday; quiz on Friday
- RJWs – due Fridays
- Current Events – due Tuesday
- CommonLit – due Thursday
- Writing Assignment – due Thursday (Supreme Court)
- Workshop – in class
- Literature Book – read assigned chapters in class; quiz on Friday
- Literature Circle Work – in class