- New Unit – Justice. For the next 3.5 weeks, students will learn about the Justice System, including reading the book, “Monster” together in class. There is no group project for this unit, but there will be class projects & assignments.
- LA trip this Week. For students who are attending, please check your emails for details. For students not attending the trip, school attendance is still expected, with planned curriculum taking place that will coincide with what the rest of the class will be learning during those two days.
- The Family Network is hosting a Flurry of Family Fun Night for ACA Families including alumni here on campus December 15th from 6-7:30 and we need your help in making it more memorable. They have decided to have a raffle with baskets to win from each level.Middle School has chosen Family Fun Night as our theme and we would appreciate your donations to make our basket full and exciting to win! No donation is too small. We also accept monetary donations which can be used to buy a bigger item that fits in the theme. Raffle tickets will be sold at the event and the money raised by raffle ticket sales goes directly back to our school. A SignUp Genius with the list of suggested donations will be going home today.
- EE trip to Family Harvest Farm for Group A on Thursday, December 15 . We need drivers for this trip . If your student is going, please consider driving. Drivers need to be here by 9:40am, and we will return to campus by 12pm. Drivers need to have a copy of their 100,000/300,000 liability car insurance on file in the office, and a copy of their driver’s license on file in the office. If you can drive, please let us know how many students you can take (minimum of 3). Students not attending the farm will do EE assignments at school.
Group A – to farm on December 15AbrilAlexanderAlyssaBritneyEmmyKarinaKevenKevinLillianLyricMalachiRosieSophiaTerry
This Week’s Assignments (Teachers will
assign additional assignments – students DO HAVE homework every night)
- Math – daily work (CPM, Khan, POD) & due dates, with assessments on Friday
- Science (New Unit “Family Life”)- in class lab/assignments (may have interactive homework for this unit)
- Vocabulary – due Wednesday
- RJWs – due Fridays
- Current Events – due Wednesday
- Workshop – in class
- Literature Book – read assigned chapters in class
- Literature Circle Work – in class