- EE trips to Family Harvest Farm We need drivers for the trips. If your student is going, please consider driving. Drivers need to be here by 9:40am, and we will return to campus by 12pm. Drivers need to have a copy of their 100,000/300,000 liability car insurance on file in the office, and a copy of their driver’s license on file in the office to drive.
- If you can drive, please let us know how many students you can take (minimum of 3). Students not attending the farm will do EE assignments at school.
Group A – to farm on October 20thAbrilAlexanderAlyssaBritneyEmmyKarinaKevenKevinLillianLyricMalachiRosie drivingSophiaTerry
Group B – to farm on November 3rd
Group C – to farm on November 17th
This Week’s Assignments (Teachers will assign additional assignments – students DO HAVE homework every night)
- Math – daily work (CPM, Khan, POD) & due dates, with assessments on Friday
- Science – in class lab/assignments (becomes homework if they don’t finish in class)
- RJWs – due Fridays
- Current Events – Watch two or more political ads or campaign commercials on television or online. Look closely and then answer the following questions.; due Thursday
- Current Events – Watch one commercial and answer the following questions: Bring answers to Humanities class on Tuesday (tomorrow).
- Writing: Rewrite your personal narrative (on something you are good at)–Make sure you have all elements of a GOOD narrative. Type and resubmit a new narrative and earn a 3 or 4. Or write a new narrative on any subject. -Make sure you have all elements of a GOOD narrative. Type and resubmit a new narrative and earn a 3 or 4. Due Thursday
- Literature Book – read assigned chapters; due Thursday
- Literature Circle Work – due Thursday
- Workshop – in class
- Human Civil Rights Project – students should be researching/learning about their topic, and putting together a slideshow to teach the class about their topic. Practice presentations will be on Tuesday, Oct. 25