- Study trip to Family Harvest Farm this Thursday, September 22. This is our first trip to the farm (1300 Power Ave, Pittsburg, CA). Students will be introduced/re-introduced to our EE Program. We need drivers for this trip or we won’t be able to go – only have 2 parent drivers so far! Drivers need to be here by 9:30am, and we will return to campus by 11:45pm. Drivers need to have a copy of their 100,000/300,000 liability car insurance on file in the office, and a copy of their driver’s license on file in the office. If you can drive, please let us know how many students you can take (minimum of 3).
- Minimum Days on Wed, Thurs, & Friday.
This Week’s Assignments (Teachers may assign additional assignments – students DO HAVE homework every night)
- Math – daily work (CPM, Khan, POD) & due dates, with assessments on Friday
- Science – in class lab/assignments (becomes homework if they don’t finish in class)
- RJWs – due Fridays
- Archive Projects (Current Events #2); assorted due dates, final projects due Sept. 26
- Workshop: Poetry Slam piece due on their Workshop day (Tues or Thurs)
- Literature Book – read assigned chapters; due Thursday
- Literature Circle Work – due Thursday
- American History Project – students should be finishing up all their slides, and practicing presenting so they are ready to present to the class. Presentations are on 9/23, 9/27, & 9/29. Unit Final on 9/30