This Week in Middle School
Assignments (teachers may add additional assignments with due dates)
- Math – daily homework; assessments on Friday
- Science – in class lab (becomes homework if they don’t finish)
- RJW – due Friday
- Current Events – students will be creating a Museum. This week they will choose what their archive projects will be for the museum, and begin working on them; first part due Friday
- Literature Book – read assigned chapters; due Thursday
- Literature Circle Work – due Thursday
- American History Project – students should be researching their topic and filling in information on their slides. Practice presentation on Sept. 15
- When you receive an email from DocHub, please fill it out and submit ASAP. This includes the permission form to attend our first study trip.
- Study Trip to Family Harvest Farm on Thursday, September 8th. This is our first trip to the farm (1300 Power Ave, Pittsburg, CA). Students will be introduced/re-introduced to our EE Program. Students will need to bring a sack lunch for this trip (or order one from school), for we will eat lunch out at the farm. We need drivers for this trip. Drivers need to be here by 9:30am, and we will return to campus by 12:45pm. Drivers need to have a copy of their 100,000/300,000 liability car insurance on file in the office, and a copy of their driver’s license on file in the office. If you can drive, please let us know how many students you can take (minimum of 3). Students need to have their permission slip signed to attend (DocHub).
- Reminder – students will not have access to their cell phones during school hours (unless given permission by teacher). If you need to contact your student, please call the office at 925-755-7311
- Afternoon Electives begin today!