Dear Primary Parents,
Attached is this week’s class newsletter. Please be sure to have your child work on their homework. The assigned lessons are listed in the newsletter. Also, below is an email from the Family Network Board.
Mrs. Hawley, Ms. Peacock and Ms. Ashley
- We need everyoneto join us in making this event successful! So join the team to start planning our 10th Annual ACAII WALKATHON!
- What is the Walkathon? How can I help? When is it? What can I contribute? How can I earn volunteer hours? For answers to these questions and more…. come to our first planning meeting on Tuesday, February 8th at 3:15 in the Primary Room.
- Thank you to all of those parents that have already expressed interest in helping with this fundraiser. This year we have some vital positions to be filled. Please look at the descriptions below to see where you can help!
- WalkAThon Chair, Forms/Packet Coordinator, Tally Coordinator, Communications Director, Volunteer Coordinator, Course Manager, Raffle Coordinator, Goodie Bag Coordinator
Day of WAT Needs:
- Balloon Decoration Lead – Oversee the balloon decorations- set up the morning of the WAT, directing parents and middle school kids who are blowing up balloons and decorating the course.
- Primary Intermediate and Middle School student Coordinator ( 1 or 2 each level) – pass out wristbands, assist teachers in getting kids lined up and out to the course on time, pass out popsicles and goodie bags to students after walkathon.
- Questions that can’t wait go to Stephanie Brooks, Fetzy72@gmail.com