Announcements (Important – please read):
- 1. Calling all Literature Books:please return ALL the literature books your student has borrowed over the year, or the $ to replace them. Thank You!
- 2. 8th Grade Car Parade Graduation on Tuesday, June 8th at 4:30pm. Thank you to our 7th Grade Committee for creating a memorable celebration for our 8th graders.
- Last day of school on Wednesday, June 9th – please return ANY & ALL items you have borrowed(Literature books, Math Textbooks, Chromebook Bundles, Musical Instruments, PE equipment, etc) from us by then, or the $$ to replace them.
Assignments/Homework: not inclusive – assignments maybe added. Class assignments not finished during class become homework.
- In Class Lessons & Assignments various due dates
- Math: CPM, Khan, POD, Exit tickets (daily) pacing guide with due dates, assessments on Fridays
- Science: participation, journal, assignments; due on Science day
Middle School Tentative Schedules
M, T, Th, F (On Campus/Distance Learning. Distance Learners will tentatively follow same schedule, but may end up doing more independent work if on campus class is doing a whole group activity that cannot be done over Zoom):
8-8:20am CM (Classroom Meeting/Group Work) – On Tuesdays/Fridays, no CM but Walk
8:20-10:10am Session 1 (Humanities, Math) – On Fridays this session will begin at 8:30am
10:25-12pm Session 2 (Humanities, Math/Science)
12 -1pm Lunch
1-3pm Music Electives, Collaborative & Independent work, Read (45 minutes), Freckle
Wednesday Enrichment Schedule (all distance)
Last Enrichment Wednesday! Next Wednesday, June 9th is the Last Day of School so it will be ON CAMPUS!
Live Zoom Meeting Week Schedule Beta
8:00 – 8:30 – Music
9:00 – 9:55 – PE
10:00 – 10:30 – Art
11:00 – 11:55 – Personal Safety
Google Classroom Week Schedule Alpha
8 – 8:30am CM
8:30 – 12pm Enrichment Work in Google Classrooms.