Please return all borrowed school equipment! All students on campus should return school chromebooks, chargers, headphones, mice, CPM textbooks, and Mr. Hagan’s library books Monday and Tuesday. Distance learners please return all school property on Wednesday between 8:00am and 11:15am.
Monday: NO AFTERNOON PM SESSION
8:15am-11:15am 7th and 8th Grade
- 8th Grade graduation practice. All 8th Graders are invited to join us at the stage to practice for graduation. This will be outdoors.
- 7th Grade class meeting and history lesson. Your 7th grade student may join in person or on Mr. Hagan’s Zoom link.
10:00am – 11:15am High School Seniors Visit
- Former ACA 2 students who are now getting ready to graduate from high school will be speaking about their high school experiences, sharing tips for success in high school, and answering questions from students about what to expect in high school.
- The presentation and question/answer session will be outdoors on the stage area. Your distance learners may join Mrs. McCutcheon’s Zoom.
- 8th Grade Graduation
- Gates open at 5:30pm. Don’t forget your ticket! Please bring the graduates to campus by 5:50pm so the ceremony can begin promptly at 6:00pm.
Tuesday: NO AFTERNOON PM SESSION
8:15am – 11:15am 7th Grade
8:15am – 3:00pm 8th Grade
- 7th graders will brainstorm activities and ideas for next year in middle school, participate in a group gift to the 8th grade class, wrap up science and history class, and have some fun time together. Your 7th grade student may join in person or on the zoom links posted in google classroom. Pajama Day for 7th grade!
- 8th graders will have “8th Grade Fun Day.” Permission slips with more information have been sent home. Please remember to send your student with a water bottle on this day, since all activities will be outdoors. There will be a water balloon game, so students may want to bring a towel.
Wednesday: NO AFTERNOON PM SESSION
8:15am – 11:15am
- All 7th and 8th grade students will participate in end of the year festivities. All will be outdoors. Everyone will wear masks. We will play games including sharks & minnows, hunger games, and have time to sign memory books and each other’s Fantastic Friday shirts. Please remember to send your student with a water bottle on this day, since all activities will be outdoors.
- On Campus Only – no Zoom Meetings! Distance Learners are encouraged to join us this day!!!
- Report Cards will go home with your student (final paper copy)