Week 6: Poetry & STAR Testing Week
Announcements (Important – please read):
- 7-8th Grade Studentswill take their STAR Tests this Thursday & Friday.
- Calling all Literature Books:please return ALL the literature books your student has borrowed over the year, or the $ to replace them. Thank You!
- 8th Grade Car Parade Graduation on Tuesday, June 8th at 4:30pm. Thank you to our 7th Grade Committee for creating a memorable celebration for our 8th graders.
- Last day of school on Wednesday, June 9th – please return ANY & ALL items you have borrowed(Literature books, Math Textbooks, Chromebook Bundles, Musical Instruments, PE equipment, etc) from us by then, or the $$ to replace them.
Assignments/Homework: not inclusive – assignments maybe added. Class assignments not finished during class become homework.
- Metaphorical Poetry: choose a poem then interpret it using Art, Music, or Acting; due today
- In Class Assignments various due dates
- Math: CPM, Khan, POD, Exit tickets (daily) pacing guide with due dates, assessments on Fridays
- Science: participation, journal, assignments; due on Science day
Middle School Tentative Schedules
M, T, Th, F (On Campus/Distance Learning. Distance Learners will tentatively follow same schedule, but may end up doing more independent work if on campus class is doing a whole group activity that cannot be done over Zoom):
8-8:20am CM (Classroom Meeting/Group Work) – On Tuesdays/Fridays, no CM but Walk
8:20-10:10am Session 1 (Humanities, Math) – On Fridays this session will begin at 8:30am
10:25-12pm Session 2 (Humanities, Math/Science)
12 -1pm Lunch
1-3pm Music Electives, Collaborative & Independent work, Read (45 minutes), Freckle
Wednesday Enrichment Schedule (all distance)
Live Zoom Meeting Week Schedule Alpha
8:00 – 8:30 – Music
9:00 – 9:55 – PE
10:00 – 10:30 – Art
11:00 – 11:55 – Personal Safety
Google Classroom Week Schedule Beta
8 – 8:30am CM
8:30 – 12pm Enrichment Work in Google Classrooms.