Week 5: Shark Tank Week
Announcements (Important – please read):
- Shark Tank (Entrepreneur Project) is this week! Students will present their businesses to the class on Tuesday, May 18th, and then to the “Sharks” on Thursday, May 20th.
- Students will be graded on their project tomorrow (Tuesday). As part of their presentation, they will receive feedback. If they take the feedback and improve their presentation to the Sharks, they will receive a higher grade. Final grades on projects will be given after the Shark Tank.
- We have 5 Sharks lined up for Thursday. Students are expected to bring their very best to the day.
- Distance Learners are expected to have cameras on & fully participate (including dressing the part) in their business presentations for both days!
- 8th Grade Students will take their Science State Test this Friday. 7th grade students will have a normal school day.
Assignments/Homework: not inclusive – assignments maybe added. Class assignments not finished during class become homework.
- Literature Book: read assigned chapters; quiz on Fridays
- Duolingo: XP due Friday
- Math: CPM, Khan, POD, Exit tickets (daily) pacing guide with due dates, assessments on Fridays
- Science: participation, journal, assignments; due on Science day
- Entrepreneur Project: Students will present their businesses to teachers/classmates May 18th and to a “Shark Panel” on May 20th.
Middle School Tentative Schedules
M, T, Th, F (On Campus/Distance Learning. Distance Learners will tentatively follow same schedule, but may end up doing more independent work if on campus class is doing a whole group activity that cannot be done over Zoom):
8-8:20am CM (Classroom Meeting/Group Work) – On Tuesdays/Fridays, no CM but Walk
8:20-10:10am Session 1 (Humanities, Math) – On Fridays this session will begin at 8:30am
10:25-12pm Session 2 (Humanities, Math/Science)
12 -1pm Lunch
1-3pm Music Electives, Collaborative & Independent work, Read (45 minutes), Freckle
Wednesday Enrichment Schedule (all distance)
Live Zoom Meeting Week Schedule Beta
8:00 – 8:30 – Music
9:00 – 9:55 – PE
10:00 – 10:30 – Art
11:00 – 11:55 – Personal Safety
Google Classroom Week Schedule Alpha
8 – 8:30am CM
8:30 – 12pm Enrichment Work in Google Classrooms.