Week 3: Humanities: Entrepreneur…Welcome Back to Campus Middle School!!
Announcements (Important – please read):
- Book Fair continues this week April 23 – May 6. The fair will be online only again this year. Use the link below to shop starting April 23. Thanks for supporting our school and promoting a love of reading in our students.
Assignments/Homework: not inclusive – assignments maybe added. Class assignments not finished during class become homework.
- Freckle: do daily assignments/practice; assorted due dates
- Literature Book: read assigned chapters; quiz on Fridays
- Vocabulary: vocab work – due Thursdays, quizzes – on Fridays
- Current Events #3-4: Send Out the Word (4 parts); due May 13
- Writing #3-4: Create a Business Plan (multi part); due May 14
- Young Author’s Portfolio due May 14th
- Duolingo: XP due Friday
- Math: CPM, Khan, POD, Exit tickets (daily) pacing guide with due dates, assessments on Fridays
- Science: participation, journal, assignments; due on Science day
- Entrepreneur Project: students will take their designs from the Human Centered Design Unit, and create a business plan around it. Students will present their businesses to teachers/classmates May 17/18th and to a “Shark Panel” on May 20th.
Middle School Tentative Schedules
M, T, Th, F (On Campus/Distance Learning. Distance Learners will tentatively follow same schedule, but may end up doing more independent work if on campus class is doing a whole group activity that cannot be done over Zoom):
8-8:20am CM (Classroom Meeting/Group Work)
8:20-10:15am Session 1 (Humanities, Math)
10:30-12pm Session 2 (Humanities, Math/Science)
12 -1pm Lunch
1-3pm Music Electives, Collaborative & Independent work, Read (45 minutes), Freckle
Wednesday Enrichment Schedule (all distance)
Live Zoom Meeting Week Schedule Beta
8:00 – 8:30 – Music
9:00 – 9:55 – PE
10:00 – 10:30 – Art
11:00 – 11:55 – Personal Safety
Google Classroom Week Schedule Alpha
8 – 8:30am CM
8:30 – 12pm Enrichment Work in Google Classrooms.