Week 7: Humanities: Human Centered Design; Science: Engineering
Announcements (Important – please read):
- Thank you to those of you who have filled out the Return to Campus Form for our class!! We are super excited by the results so far!! If you have not done so already, please go to the link below, and fill it out for your student by this Thursday, April 8th!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See attached document for more details.
- Introduction to the next unit, Entrepreneur.
Assignments/Homework: not inclusive – assignments maybe added. Class assignments not finished during class become homework.
- Freckle: do daily assignments/practice; assorted due dates
- Re-Introduction to Writer’s Portfolio: create portfolio, start choosing and transferring your work to portfolio & writing a reflection for each piece; portfolio is due May 14th
- Duolingo: XP due Friday
- Math: CPM, Khan, POD, Exit tickets (daily) pacing guide with due dates, assessments on Fridays
- Science: participation, journal, assignments; due on Science day
Middle School Tentative Schedules (Distance Learning):
M, T, Th, F Schedule
8-8:20am CM (Classroom Meeting/Group Work)
8:20-10:05am Session 1 (Humanities, Math)
10:15-12pm Session 2 (Humanities, Math/Science)
12 -1pm Lunch
1-3pm Music Electives, Collaborative & Independent work, Read (45 minutes), Freckle
Wednesday Enrichment Schedule
Live Zoom Meeting Week Schedule Alpha
8:00 – 8:30 – Music
9:00 – 9:55 – PE
10:00 – 10:30 – Art
11:00 – 11:55 – Personal Safety
Google Classroom Week Schedule Beta
8 – 8:30am CM
8:30 – 12pm Enrichment Work in Google Classrooms.