Week 4: Humanities: Human Centered Design; Science: Engineering
Announcements (Important – please read):
- Minimum Days this week – no afternoon electives
- Several of our Cause Groups are currently running Fundraisers and/or Drives. Please check the NETWORKings for details.
Assignments/Homework: not inclusive – assignments maybe added. Class assignments not finished during class become homework.
- Freckle: do daily assignments/practice; assorted due dates
- Vocabulary: 8 words from your literature book + 2 from the Suffix/Root Lists, create your own quiz on your words; assignment due Thursday, quiz on Friday
- Literature Book: read assigned pages (pacing guide), create a quiz; due Friday
- HCD Journal: daily journal entries
- Commonlit: in class; learning Socratic Method of Discussion
- Duolingo: XP due Friday
- Math: CPM, Khan, POD, Exit tickets (daily) pacing guide with due dates, assessments on Fridays
- Science: participation, journal, assignments; due on Science day
- Human Centered Design (HCD) Project: weekly assignments both as a team & individually, and daily journaling…everyone must do their part! This week, working on a prototype & meeting with mentor. Ask your student what they are doing to help make their project a success!
Middle School Schedules (Distance Learning):
M, T, Th, F Schedule
8-8:20am CM (Classroom Meeting)
8:20-10:05am Session 1 (Humanities, Math)
10:15-12pm Session 2 (Humanities, Math/Science)
12 -1pm Lunch
1-3pm Music Electives, Collaborative & Independent work, Read (45 minutes), Freckle
Wednesday Enrichment Schedule
Live Zoom Meeting Week Schedule Beta
8:00 – 8:30 – Music
9:00 – 9:55 – PE
10:00 – 10:30 – Art
11:00 – 11:55 – Personal Safety
Google Classroom Week Schedule Alpha
8 – 8:30am CM
8:30 – 12pm Enrichment Work in Google Classrooms.