Week 5: Archaeology (Humanities) and Cells (Science)
Announcements (Important – please read):
- Minimum Day on Friday. School ends at 12pm (no afternoon electives). No school on Monday (2/8).
- The Archaeology Project needs to be finished, recorded and submitted by this Thursday. Finals for Vocab & Literature on Friday.
- Next week (Tuesday – Friday) is Middle School pick up & drop off days. Students need to drop off the literature book Wildman Island, and pick up their new literature book for the next unit.
Assignments/Homework: not inclusive – assignments maybe added. Class assignments not finished during class become homework.
- Freckle: do daily assignments/practice; assorted due dates
- Vocabulary: definitions due Thursday; Final on Friday
- Writing Assignment: Persuasive Essay; due on Wednesday
- Current Events: continuation of last week’s assignment – finish and record on Flipgrip; due Friday
- Wildman Island: read assigned pages; Final on Friday
- Duolingo: XP due Friday
- Math: CPM, Khan, POD, Exit tickets (daily) pacing guide with due dates, assessments on Fridays
- Science: participation, journal, assignments; due on Science day
- Archaeology Project: Finishing project & recorded presentation due Thursday.
Middle School Schedules (Distance Learning):
M, T, Th, F Schedule
8-8:20am CM (Classroom Meeting)
8:20-10:05am Session 1 (Humanities, Math)
10:15-12pm Session 2 (Humanities, Math/Science)
12 -1pm Lunch
1-3pm Music Electives, Collaborative & Independent work, Read (45 minutes), Freckle
Wednesday Enrichment Schedule
Live Zoom Meeting Week Schedule Alpha
8:00 – 8:30 – Music
9:00 – 9:55 – PE
10:00 – 10:30 – Art
11:00 – 11:55 – Personal Safety
Google Classroom Week Schedule Beta
8 – 8:30am CM
8:30 – 12pm Enrichment Work in Google Classrooms.