Week 1: Archaeology (Humantities) and Cells (Science)
Announcements (Important – please read):
- For this unit, students will be reading “Wild Man Island” by Will Hobbs (https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Man-Island-Will-Hobbs/dp/0380733102). We have books available to borrow, or you can purchase your own. Students need to have the book by next Monday, January 11th. Once a student has requested to borrow a book, it can be picked up this week in the multi-use room (1/5-8)…
Tues/Thurs from 8-2pm
Wed/Friday from 8-12pm
Students can also pick up any needed school supplies (must request beforehand, so we can have it ready for them). If your student still has a borrowed literature book from any of the previous units (students still need to keep the 7 Habits book so don’t return that one), then please return it asap.
Assignments/Homework: not inclusive – assignments will be added. Class assignments not finished during class become homework.
- Freckle: do daily assignments/practice; assorted due dates
- CommonLit: read & complete assignment; due Friday
- RJW (7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens) – read assigned pages then respond to question by writing 4-5 paragraphs #4 due Friday
- Duolingo: XP due Friday
- Math: CPM, Khan, POD, Exit tickets (daily) pacing guide with due dates, assessments on Fridays
- Science: participation, journal, activities; due on Science day
- Archaeology Project: choose groups & topics. Start working on researching & creating powerpoint.
Middle School Schedules (Distance Learning):
M, T, Th, F Schedule
8-8:20am CM (Classroom Meeting)
8:20-10:05am Session 1 (Humanities, Math)
10:15-12pm Session 2 (Humanities, Math/Science)
12 -1pm Lunch
1-3pm Music Electives, Collaborative & Independent work, Read (45 minutes)
Wednesday Enrichment Schedule
Live Zoom Meeting Week Schedule Alpha
8:00 – 8:30 – Art
9:00 – 9:55 – PE
10:00 – 10:30 – Music
11:00 – 11:55 – Personal Safety
Google Classroom Week Schedule Beta
8 – 8:30am CM
8:30 – 12pm Enrichment Work in Google Classrooms.