Civil/Human Rights (Humanities), Body Systems (Science)
Assignments/Homework: not inclusive – assignments maybe added. Class assignments not finished during class become homework.
- iCivics: activity; due on Tuesday (10/20)
- Current Events: Read Newsela article & summarize; due Friday
- RJW (Read assigned literature book – record minutes, then respond to question by writing full page) #1 due Friday
- Writing/Literature Work: in class
- Duolingo XP due Friday
- Math: CPM, Khan, POD, Exit tickets (daily) pacing guide with due dates
- Science: participation, journal, activities; due on day of Science class
- Civil/Human Rights Project: project topics & groups picked; start researching. See below for details.
Middle School Schedules (Distance Learning):
M, T, Th, F Schedule
8-8:20am CM (Classroom Meeting)
8:20-10:05am Session 1 (Humanities, Math)
10:15-12pm Session 2 (Humanities, Math/Science)
12 -1pm Break/Lunch
1-2pm Music Electives, Collaborative & Independent work, Read (45 minutes)
2-3pm Electives (Middle School Students)
Wednesday Enrichment Schedule
Google Classroom Week Schedule Beta
8 – 8:30am CM
8:30 – 12pm Enrichment Work in Google Classrooms.
Live Zoom Meeting Week Schedule Alpha
9:00-10:00 PERSONAL SAFETY