This is the last week of our unit, American History. This means project presentations & assessments this week!!
Also happening this week it Materials Pick Up and Drop Off on:
Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 12:00pm-3:00pm
Thursday, October 1st, 7:30am-5:30pm
Friday, October 2nd, 7:30am-2:30pm
Middle School students need to return school owned literature book (if they borrowed one for this unit), and they need to pick up their new literature book for the next unit, and any supplies they have requested.
American History (Humanities), Atoms, Cells, & DNA (Science)
Assignments/Homework: not inclusive – assignments maybe added. Class assignments not finished during class become homework.
- Flipgrid: reflection on their presentation; due Friday
- Unit Final: answer questions on project presentations in complete sentences; due Friday
- RJW (Read literature book – record minutes, then respond to question by writing full page) #6 due Friday
- Primary Journal (writing), 2 this week; ongoing due dates
- Duolingo XP due Friday
- Math: CPM, Khan, POD, Exit tickets (daily) pacing guide with due dates
- Science: unit final; due day of Science class
- American History Project: Presentation days (9/28, 9/29, 10/1, 10/2)
Middle School Schedules until October Break:
M, T, Th, F Schedule
8-8:20am CM (Classroom Meeting)
8:20-10:05am Session 1 (Humanities, Math)
10:15-12pm Session 2 (Humanities, Math/Science)
Sessions: Humanities, Math, Science, Break-out groups, SPED
12 -1pm Break/Lunch
1-2pm Instrumental Electives, Collaborative & Independent work, Read (45 minutes)
2-3pm Electives (Middle School Students)
Wednesday Enrichment Schedule: this week Beta group in Live Zoom, Alpha Group in Classroom Meeting, then work in Google Classroom
Google Classroom Week Schedule
8 – 8:30am CM
8:30 – 12pm Enrichment Work in Google Classrooms.
Live Zoom Meeting Week Schedule
9:00-10:00 PERSONAL SAFETY