- Tuesday, May 19 – class meeting on Zoom at 11:00am
- May 18 – June 4 – Online Distance Learning continues
- Friday, May 22 – School will be open from 8:00am to NOON to drop off and pick up work
- Mondy, May 25 – No School Memorial Day
- Tuesday, May 26 – Last day to turn in any missing/late/current work
- Tuesday – Friday, May 26 – 29 – Genius Hour Presentations Due
- Friday, May 29 – ALL 8th grade instruments due
- Tuesday, June 2 – Virtual 8th Grade Graduation
- Thursday, June 4 – Turn in any borrowed school property – books, chromebooks, PE equipment
- Thursday, June 4 – Last day of school
Middle School Students
Since the campus is closed, your student is welcome to come to campus and pick up their belongings on Fridays between 8 and 12.
ALL Assignments will be posted on google classroom Every student should check their Google Classroom “To Do” list OR their Calendar daily to make sure they are doing all of the assigned work.
FOR PARENTS: Mrs. McCutcheon and Mr. Hagan are still updating grades in Gradelink. Gradelink is the best place for parents to check student’s progress and performance in middle school. Please login to Gradelink. You can view each class to see what work is missing (noted with MIS) and the scores students receive on graded assignments. Blanks indicate that the teacher has not yet graded an assignment. You can also see upcoming assignments.
See attachment for Middle School newsletter. Please note that there are assignments in all 4 academic subjects as well as Fantastic Friday classes on google classroom.
***Helpful email addresses
If you need to reach Middle School or any of the teachers, please use the following email addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org – absence notes, responses to the newsletter, general questions, contacting Mrs. Ave
email@example.com – Mrs. McCutcheon, science or math questions
firstname.lastname@example.org – Mr. Hagan, language arts or social studies questions
School Website: www.AntiochCharterAcademy.org
http://cpm.org – resource pages, tool kits, extra practice and tech resources – Student homework help is available ALSO – Parent resource page has tutorials so you can better help your student!!
learnersdictionary.com – great website for vocabulary
www.khanacademy.org – Search ANY math topic to watch a short video tutorial, practice activities to get better at skills.