Renaissance Unit Final Friday
- Math Homework (CPM/Other) – daily check off
- MobyMax and/or Khan: 45 minutes a week, due on Mondays
- Fact Fluency: 20 minutes a week (until tested out), due on Fridays
- In class instructions & possible additional assignments
Renaissance Project: Presentation dates: Pre-1 Nov. 18th, Pre-2 Nov. 19th, All Others Nov. 21st
EE – Big Break
- This Friday, November 22 – EE Program at Big Break from 9:45~12pm – Group A: Jason, Reagan, Emily, Rossy, Leia, Asya, Jeremy, Noah, Zion, Cassidy, Adrian, Grace S, Kianna. Drivers: Liz Claflin, need another driver!
- We still need drivers! Please go to SignUp Genius, look to see which dates your student is attending, and if you see an open spot, please sign up! If we don’t have drivers, we can’t take the students! https://www.
Victorian Party (December 20th): it is not too early to start thinking about/putting together your student’s Victorian era costume for this day. Please look for an email from SignUp Genius to see how you can help!
- Minimum Days this next week!
- Report Cards go home with your student on Nov. 22. Make sure to ask your student for it!