From the Classroom
WOW (Work of the Week) Attached
Snacks: Students are allowed to bring snacks to Intermediate. Please make sure they are healthyish and NO goldfish crackers or anything that crumbles easily . . . it gets in the carpet.
Please make sure students are on time to school. We begin right at 8:15am; when students are tardy, they miss important parts of the morning routine.
If your student will be absent please make sure to email ACAIntermediate@
AntiochCharterAcademy.org or call the office (925) 757-7311 and request an Independent Study
DATES TO REMEMBER
Oct 1 Make-up Picture Day
Oct 7-11 October Break – NO SCHOOL
Oct 14 Monday, NO SCHOOL (Teacher Work Day)
Oct 15 Dine Out for Dollars – Panera
Oct 29 Walk Through the American Revolution
Oct 31-Nov 1 Minimum Days – dismissal time at 12pm
Work of The Week “WOW” Assignments
September 23-27 , 2019
These assignments are for the week & should be completed by Friday
PROJECT: Performance #3 (with partner)
Math Assessment : #3
MAD MINUTE/PROB SOLVING : 2 Mad Minutes
● Room 2 (5th): Correct test/parent signature
● Room 2: 3-5 R&P
● Room 3(Dogs): 1-6 R&P
● Room 3(Cats): 1-4 R&P
● Room 4 (Snow Leopards): Review
● Room 4 (Distant Water Sheep): Parent Signature on Test
SCIENCE: Matter 1 & 2
APPLICATION (STEAM) : 4 Regions, Lat. & Long
MOBY MAX: 20 Minutes Math
LIFESKILLS: Responsibility: (RRJ) What is you classroom job and how do you do it? If your not
doing your job – how do you plan to get it done?
WEEKLY GOAL: What is your goal for the week?
● Signature on Skill Kit & Quiz
● Native Americans Research Project: research region/homes of you tribe.
● Log #1 – RRJ: 1 paragraph on how Jesse used the lifeskill of responsibility.
● Log #2 – fill out Book Blaster for Running Out of Time
● Log #3
● Log #4
SPELLING/GRAMMAR: Cursive packet
SBAC PRACTICE: Logic Puzzles