Hello Cheetah Families,
Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year! School begins Wednesday, August 14th, with 12:00 dismissals all week. (Am Primary 8:15-10am & Pm Primary 10:15-12pm, this week only)
There are a few changes to our staff for the upcoming year. We are excited to announce that Vicki Willard will be our new full-time Special Education teacher. Mrs. Willard brings knowledge of Montessori and our school philosophies to our Special Education department. We are also excited to announce that Laurie Hawley, a dedicated ACAII parent, will be joining the Primary level classroom team.
Please drop by the Meet-N-Greet Monday, August 12th between 5 and 7 pm.
During this time, classrooms will be open so you can drop off supplies and give your student(s) a chance to see the teacher. There will be tables next to room 5 where you can:
- fill out and turn in all mandatory paperwork (chromebooks will be available to update online Gradelink information as well)
- order Fantastic Friday shirt (one per student provided by the school)
- get help filling out the Free & Reduced lunch order form, and/or pre-pay for school lunches (https://www.schoollunchapp.
com/ we ask that you fill out the application even if you do not plan on ordering lunch. There are many programs that we can qualify for if everyone fills out the application)
- turn in medicines if your student needs to have medication at school
- complete driver and chaperone forms if you plan to help drive on field trips (bring a copy of insurance declarations page and DMV record printout, https://www.dmv.ca.
gov/portal/dmv/detail/online/ dr/welcome )
- get information about our fabulous instrumental music program for 4th through 8th grade students
- get information about volunteering to teach electives for intermediate and middle school students
- meet Family Network members and look for volunteer opportunities that fit your schedule
- meet and mingle with other Cheetah families