ACA Middle School News 3-27-17
ACA Middle News
- Every Day - In class learning & assignments given & due (ask your student to see their planner & discuss due dates)
- Vocabulary Definitions #5 – due on Wed; quiz for #3 & #4 on Friday
- Current Events- finish up marketing (commercial, flyer, business cards, website) due Thursday
- Daily Journal entries – prompts given in class, make sure up to date
- Duolingo – 50 XP due Friday
- Golden Lines & Literature Circle – due Thursdays
- Moby Max Language – 20 minutes due Friday
- Moby Max Math (online) – Fact Fluency: 20 minutes due Friday; Regular Moby Max: 45 minutes due next Monday
- Math Book/Khan – nightly homework (see pace chart for math level)
- Science – Biodiversity & Human Impact
- Entrepreneur Project/Shark Tank- Presentation dates: April 6th (class & teachers) & April 7th (Sharks)
Surveys: Thank you to everyone who has returned their survey. If you haven’t done so, we are asking you to fill out a survey for each student you have at ACA & return it ASAP. We will be using your responses to help us focus our efforts on improvement for increased student learning.
We have given you examples to help you understand what we are looking for each 8th grade goal. Please read the examples before you rank your student. Some of the examples may happen at school, but some can be seen at home too. Thank you!!!
Donor’s Choose Update… A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has donated to help us get a 3D Printer!!!! We made it to the finish line…!!!
Garden Clean Up Day: this Saturday, April 1, we are having a garden clean -up day. If you can spare a hour or two, please let us know!